Westmill Foods is one of Europe’s largest specialist food companies, manufacturing and suppling authentic global foods. Our end users are Asian and Afro-Caribbean restaurants and takeaways as well as a diverse range of consumers groups. We have a diverse set of channels including Asian wholesalers, mainstream grocery and B2B customers and a strong portfolio of leading brands including Lucky Boat, Elephant Atta, Rajah, Green Dragon and Patak’s.
Our continued success depends on exceeding the expectations of our current customers as well as our ability to expand into new and emerging cuisines. We pride ourselves on our friendly, culturally and ethnically diverse environment, with a unique family feel, where everyone has the opportunity to make a difference to the business.
A key contributor to The D365 ERP project to deliver and adopt a new ERP system across the organisation, the objectives of the role include:
• Ensuring that timely, accurate and high-quality user training is created, planned, and delivered for D365 Users.
• Providing engaging and appropriate comms throughout the project and D365 implementation.
• Being actively engaged with the change management plan alongside the project, HR, and leadership teams.
The individual needs to be capable and confident to work both at the strategic level, and, when required, to get stuck into and deliver the detail.
Experience / Capabilities
• ERP implementation experience as a training or communications lead, preferably gained in a D365 environment.
• Train the trainer trained, coupled with the ability to share this learning with members of the project team.
• Experience of creating training materials for software training.
• Ability to plan and deliver effective project communication.
• Some experience of change management would be ideal.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
An inspiring influencer able to simplify complexity and build a compelling picture. A clear communicator able to adapt style to suit a varied audience. Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work in ambiguous situations A collaborative approach, working flexibly across functions and the whole business to make things happen.