Westmill is a specialist food supplier whose market leading brands include, Elephant Atta, Lucky Boat, Patak’s, Pride and Rajah. Found in the best professional and home kitchens, our brands are respected for their quality and authenticity and our vision is to inspire our communities with colourful food, through working with our trade partners in the ethnic and grocery channels. Working for Westmill means you belong to an entrepreneurial and culturally diverse business that values high performance, collaboration and the desire to make a difference.
Westmill has seen rapid growth over recent years and has an exciting product development plan. To support this, the site is undergoing a £20m investment programme which will culminate in a new line and warehouse on site with state of the art robotics. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part this transformation in building a world class facility.
We are looking for leaders who can set the tone, lead with the right behaviours and make a significant difference. People who stand out from their peers and relish a challenge
Key Responsibilities include;
• Raising manufacturing standards and performance KPIs efficiently and consistently
• Being able to lead, motivate, coach others, delegating effectively to develop a sense of pride and ownership in team performance
• Training and developing your team, and driving continuous improvement
• Building an H&S culture by promoting ownership of H&S within the factory
• Identifying capital project opportunities and be active in implementing and leading these
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you should be a natural leader with a passionate and enthusiastic approach and a proven track record of successes in your career, preferably within FMCG environment. Ideal candidates should be able to show previous experience in managing teams together with the ability of prioritising effectively their own workloads and communicating successfully at all levels and across functions. You will have high standards, drive and desire to take responsibility